Magazines for Kids by Kids
Mon 17 – Tue 18 Feb, 9.30 – 3.30 (option for late pick up at 4.30pm)
Join Artist Ania Bas as part of a team of editors to create a unique magazine by children, for children.
Take a creative journey into publishing through experimentation with drawing, collage and printing.
The workshop will be led by the ideas of children and the final publication will reflect this!
- Research and brainstorming
- Working out components of the magazine: what do we want to include?
- Mock up of all elements of the magazine
- Start working on creating contents – drawing and collage
- Editorial meeting – what is the plan for today?
- Continue working on contents of the magazine – printing
- Final editorial decisions
The final publication will be professionally printed and available to children after the course.
£90 for 2 days (£120 if collecting at 4.30pm)
Venue: Donhead school, Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19 4NP
Book now by sending us your email address.
Or calling Annabel on 07808 168 543.