With Artist and Illustrator Amy Pennington
Join Amy Pennington at the Animation Station and spend 2 glorious days immersed in the world of animation.
Learn how to build your own animated stories and manipulate them into short stop motion animations using basic technology.
Date: Monday and Tuesday 13 and 14 February
Venue: Donhead Preparatory School, Edge Hill, Wimbledon, SW19 4NP
Time: 9.30 – 4.30pm
£120 for 2 days
To Book email email@example.com
*Course will be grouped and staffed according to the ages of the children booked
Over 2 days children will
- explore the creative potential of animation
- learn how an artist uses animation to create simple stories and sequences
- storyboard simple animation sequences
- make and use props and sets to compose narratives for an animation
- bring your own characters and worlds to life using basic technology to create stop frame animations
- experiment with many different animation techniques from flip books, simple apps and larger scale productions using suspended cameras and their own bodies
- work individually and in groups to build and adapt animations
- present their animations to their peers and parents through a simple screening
…and much, much more.
Places are limited